Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lost Time and Mountain Retreat

Here we go!!  I feel like I need to make up for lost time, so these go back a little ways, to include time before Christmas.  Before Big Hen went all wrong!!  Just kidding.  He just decided he wanted a little more of mommy's attention.  Like he wasn't getting enough! So we will start with our annual trip to the Huiet's Hendersonville Mountain home.  Nothing like a quick trip to the mountains to lift your spirits! God Bless the Huiet's for their kindness!
Sam giving Henry some love at the Hendersonville Christmas Parade.
Lovin' Nature
Sam at Jump Off Rock
What a cutie!
Andrew promised NO death marches, so I strapped Big Hen to the front of me and off we went!  
What more could you want?  Happy baby, Happy momma and gorgeous view!
I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!
Two of the most beautiful mountain men I've ever seen!
All that fresh air tuckered Big Hen out!  At least we remembered to bring his best friend froggie!

No comments: