Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Todd Tribune Debut

After much debate, I have decided to take on the challenge of a blog. My poor family has to continually check Majure Moments hoping to catch a glimpse of my boys.  How sad. So, I have conned my sis-in-law to show me the ropes and hopefully I can master the art of posting pictures. I can't say the descriptions will measure up to hers (!!) but I will try my best.  Be patient, I have a mac and she has never used one before, it might take a little time to work the kinks out.  Yall have waited this long, a little longer hopefully won't kill ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! i'm so glad ya'll have a blog now! i LOVE the pictures!i miss you tons, and im dyin' to babysit the boys soon!:)
love,
cousin katie:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for bringing me out ya'll :) I miss you a ton and I can't wait to hold the Henster. See you soon,

Aunt Mandork,
Attorney at Law